Monday 31 March 2008

Out and About

Hubby is on holiday from work, so we have been going out and about in the car. One to give me some fresh air, and I am sick and tired of looking at the same four walls.

I found eating out very difficult, as I am still having to avoid anything with 'corners', sharp bits or too big for my mouth.

I can open my mouth, with about a 1cm gap between my top and bottom teeth - quite hard to ram a nice crusty cob in that gap yet.

Quite a few people have said I have more colour in my face, and look much better. Not surprising, as most of the people who have said this, saw me when I was taking the morphine.

Eventually I went to the loo. I do not have constipation anymore, almost the opposite.

The inside of my cheek is still quite tender and lumpy. The surface is not at all smooth, but all the stitches seems to have gone now.

Palliative Nurse coming tomorrow, and off to see the consultant on Wednesday - to see what the future holds

No comments: