Sunday 23 March 2008

Sucking Easter Eggs

Its actually quite nice, allowing a piece of easter egg melt on your tongue. Its a shame it doesn't have much of a taste.

Didn't post here yesterday as I slept most of the day, and have only just got up today. I guess its the morphine making me so tired, and at least I am going off quite quickly. Its the waking up I don't like. That pain is there waiting for the second I come to.

Is it toothache?
Is it muscle ache?
Is it nerve damage?

I have no idea, all I do know is that it hurts, the edge has been taken off by the morphine, but it is still there.
The inside of my cheek is not really sore, its more uncomfortable. The reconstructed skin is not smooth, there are plenty of bumps on it, along with the stitches and knots that are holding on tight.
I do get a pain when I move my tongue to the right, like a cramp pain

Tablets:
Morphine: 7am, 11am, 3pm, 7pm, 11pm & 3am
Diclofenic: 6am, 2pm, 10pm
Solpadol: 6am, 11am, 5pm, 9pm
Anti-sickness: 6am, 12pm, 6pm
My normal everyday tablets going to bed: Aspirin, Penicillin, Simvastatin, Omeprazole
2 Different mouthwashes each 4 times a day

Surely I should be rattling soon!

No comments: