Friday 25 April 2008

A Visitor

I was expecting the lady from M.I.N.D at 6pm, by 6.40 she still hadnt shown up, so I put tea on.
She knocked the door at 6.50, saying it took her 20 minutes to walk, from the office

Anyway, she was very softly spoken, and came across as very caring. Then she found out DH was involved with the local radio she soon realised that the radio station could help promote some events they had on.

The outcome of the meeting last night, means that I am going to the centre today. I will get dumped off the school bus out side, and then when I have had enough, someone will either walk me upto DH, or DH will come and get me.
Downside is, I feel like a thicko, or a nutter

These are the current activities on at the centre, I have marked the ones in red, that I may be interested in. Those in blue, I'm not sure what they are!

Monday: Yoga, Daffodil Group, Introduction to Counselling
Tuesday: Bingo, Reading Group, Beauty Therapy, Hearing Voices
Wednesday: SDS Group, Basic IT, Womans Group, Recovery Group, Board Games
Thursday: Hairdressing, Relaxation
Friday: Walking Group, Craft Classes
Saturday: Pool, Art, Film Evening, Recovery Group
Sunday: Music Therapy

I guess it will all depend on how I get on today, if it means meeting new people, and having fun whilst doing that - thats gotta be a positive move. The first port of call, is for me to gain some confidence

No comments: