Monday 7 April 2008

Monday

Well not heard back from Gp yet, who was gonna decide after receiving my form, which ones to prescribe. Perhaps once on them, I will sleep better. I am currently going off to sleep quite quickly but I wake up about 4am, and am just led there wide awake.

DH has gone back to work full time. The twins are home as they are now on 2 weeks holiday from college. Not seen either one of them yet - so its nice and quiet for the moment.

Palliative Care nurse is popping in later, with a macmillan grant form. She says we should just try and claim back my lost wages. So she is gonna put in for a £200 heating grant, I'm not gonna complain.

Not heard a thing yet from the prescription people, not even an acknowledgment of getting my letter.

Oh and all weekend I was getting 12 sticks in my mouth plus one, last night just before bed, I managed 12 plus 3. Back to 12 + 1 this morning though

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Well done on the 12+3 hun!
Sarah x