Wednesday 23 April 2008

Agitated

I didn't have a very good nights sleep, was tossing and turning all night - yet again! I have woken up really agitated, and not really feeling myself.
I have a headache (lack of sleep), heartburn (which I have just taken Omeprazole for) and really not in the mood for going to work again today.
Wednesday mornings, are a different driver, who I don't feel very comfortable with.

Lady from M.I.N.D. called me last night. She is going to come to my house on Thursday evening, and meet me. She will then discuss, in ways she feels they may be able to help me. I am quite prepared to try, but I am so scared. I am now wondering whether I have done the right thing ringing them.

I also recieved the sad news that my Auntie passed away yesterday, she had been suffering with lung cancer for long time. Rest in Peace AJ xxx

F*****G CANCER HAS A LOT TO ANSWER TO!

1 comment:

frobbi said...

You have taken the all important first step by contacting people that can help.No one said it would be easy, but your family will benefit also by seeing you be proactive.Good Luck