Tuesday 27 May 2008

Back from Counselling

I just got back from counselling, and we went off on a tangent today. We spoke about my cancer, and my fear that it will come back. We spoke about the way it has changed my day to day life, and how I wish I could box it away, and move forward.

I explained how I felt about M.I.N.D. and that it wasn't the right place for me to be. But as my therapist said, It was a case of trying and finding out.

I told her how I had been for a job interview (which I didn't get the job) and how I have my driving test later this week - all steps in the right direction.

I have started reading 'Feel the Fear.... and Do It Anyway', which was recommended to me by a friend. A very good read, about confidence and self esteem

I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow, for a review on the Prozac. Which I feel are doing me the world of good. My head is not so jumbled, and I am able to make proper decisions once more.

No comments: