Wednesday 22 July 2009

Julys posting

I almost forgot to update you all.

We spent a lovely holiday in Spain during this month, temperatures reached 46 degrees in the sunshine. It was a good week to unwind, relax and to remind my hubby who I was.

Health is fab, apart from not being able to loose any more weight. I know I let it slip whilst away, but been good since I been back. If it doesnt get shifting, the doctor will take me off of the Orlistat.

So back to the Gym tonight, to pump those machines,and get my body burning fat - well I can hope, cant I?

Back to see Mr Merrick on 5th August, for my 3 monthly check up. He has said previously, that he would be happy for me to transfer to my local hospital under a different consultant after this visit if I wanted. But think I am happier with the person who operated on me, and with whom knows my history and makes me feel comfortable. So I will stick with Mr Merrick, after all he did save me from this tumour last year!

No comments: