Thursday 18 June 2009

June General Update

Thought it was about time, I posted here. Health wise everything is fine. I phoned my GP to get results regarding thyroid. No abnormal results ... so that was good. Will just request that Mr Merrick monitors the nodes that were picked up on my MRI fairly frequently.

Since posting last time, I have joined a local gym. Attended two fitness classes so far. One is just women, doing areobics, and the other is Circuits, where we alternate between exercise machine and cardio workout every 45 seconds. I really enjoyed it and hope it will boost my weight loss!

Working quite a few extra hours, as some of the girls are on holiday and we have to cover the hours.

Not much happening, between work, exercise and sleep at this end.

Will update you all again during July

No comments: