Tuesday 26 January 2010

Chest Pain

Went to bed last night at 9pm, and fell asleep quite quickly. Woke up for a wee at 10.20, with a really bad pain in left side of neck. Felt like my gland was up. Only a few minutes later the pain moved down into my collarbone, and then sat in the bang centre of my chest. The pain is like a crushing pain and although there all the time, catches me on every breath in. Was up all night, debating whether I should ring an ambulance.
Went to doctors today, who is a little concerned. I have a slight temperature. My BP is normal, my sats are 98%
She has booked me in for an ECG and blood tests tomorrow.
Feeling very sorry for myself, still in pain and now very very tired
Was told if pain gets worse, or I feel nausea or breathless to ring 999 overnight

No comments: