Wednesday 20 August 2008

Another check up!

Went to hospital this morning, for my monthly check, due to the hospital cancelling my appointment it was 7 weeks since I was seen last time.
Mr Merrick was very pleased with me and said everything had healed up perfectly well, no further bumps and he would see me again in 6 weeks.

I have also registered to take part in the Weston Hospicecare's Midnight Beach Walk 2008. It takes place on Saturday 13th on the seafront. I'm hoping to raise lots of sponsorship money!

My job is going fantastically well, I am really enjoying it. The girls I work with are really friendly, and it is never too much trouble to give me a hand/advice. I am truly grateful to my boss, for giving me this opportunity.

I went to visit one of the lads who was on my 'old school bus' today. He was so pleased to see me, I will miss him, as he was on the bus right from the start of that 5 year job.

No comments: