Thursday 31 July 2008

The last Month

July has been quite a good month for me and my family.

We went over to Spain and stayed in a lovely place, weather was fantastic, accommodation was brilliant and we all came back home with a healthy suntan.

I applied for a different job, and have been accepted. I start this Saturday, in a local opticians.

My twins are both now working quite a few hours, whilst on the summer hols from college, and everyone is happy

My grandsons are growing and are both adorable little boys, who I love spending time with.

I did receive some bad news recently, a cyber friend of mine passed away, unfortunately her cancer had spread too far. She was only 32.

I attended A & E after a suspected DVT. After blood tests, ultra sound and Clexane injection, I was declared clot free. I have been left with a massive bruise on my tummy from the jab though - but rather that, than the consequences of a blood clot.

I'll try and not leave it quite so long before I post again.

No comments: